Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CUPCAKES DELIVERED TO YOU IN GREENVILLE, NC

I am excited to tell you that in the coming weeks I will be delivering cupcakes to Greenville and Winterville, NC.  I am currently ironing out the specifics. If you work/study/live with people who might enjoy a cupcake (or two!) on Mondays and/or Wednesdays and you would like me to add your location to the route, please let me know ASAP. I will be stopping at the ECU campus, residence halls, local businesses, fire stations and police department and around the hospital. If you are not a fan already, become one on Facebook here. Or follow me on Twitter here. I will be updating my Facebook and Twitter pages with up to the minute locations, specials and flavors once I am on the road.

My last post I promised pictures of the Scooby Doo run-in from a cake last weekend. Unfortunately, I have children who think that if they can reach it, they can use it. And they reached my camera. The settings were changed and it won't take a picture. I couldn't even get a picture of the cake. My apologies to those who were waiting to see the tutorial.Once I fix the settings on it I will do another. Cross my heart.

2 comments:

  1. blame it on the kids, LOL. Actually, being the mom of 3, I know how often they mess up my perfections :)

    Gonna go fan you on FB and I do have some NC friends to invite.

    Thanks for entering the giveaway...isnt Much Ado About You adorable?? She is the epitome of cuteness!

    www.thechocolteladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I love her stuff. Adorable! Thanks for the follow. You really had to twist my arm to enter the giveaway. Free chocolate, yeah that's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete